Sunday 13 November 2011

Well, it's about time!

So... only about three months since my last post! Things have been pretty busy, especially with fundraising for Many Tears. Jayne and I raised £210 from a table top sale in Pontyberem - lots of work but well worth it in the end. I've been doing a bit of stitching for the rescue as well:

The heart card sold for £1.20 on eBay

but this one hasn't sold yet and may go to a Christmas fete in a couple of weeks time. I've finished another one and with yet another card and a square for Granny's Quilts part-done I've actually been pretty busy stitch-wise.

Beatrix was framed as well, by the framers in Darkgate, Carmarthen who did an absolutely fantastic job:

Finally, on the stitching side, I've picked up the Spanish Sampler again, thanks to the UFO night at Stitch Clubs:

There are four parts left to stitch after this block is finished and though I'd love to get it done by the New Year I don't see it happening somehow :-)

Right, off to watch a repeat of Marple which I recorded last night and perhaps do some more cross stitching... although my knitting is falling behind too...

No comments:

Post a Comment