Saturday 13 February 2010

Crikey!

I hadn't realised that it's been a month since I last posted!

Today has been good and bad - good, because Wales beat Scotland (just!!), bad because Southampton lost to Portsmouth in the FA Cup (sob!)

I also found a knitting UFO while I was half-heartedly tidying up the box room. It's a rust-coloured dog blanket, very simple k4, p4 pattern but it's looking good so far. Another item to be sold for the animal rescue, hopefully. I'll take a photo tomorrow in natural light.

I've done a bit of stitching over the last few weeks, too, including starting a new (large!) project.

Thoroughly enjoying this weekend's Poirot extravaganza on ITV3, even though I've seen them all before - some of them numerous times! How sad am I... :-)

Had a lovely surprise yesterday - I've won a giveaway on the Too Busy to Stitch blog! One of the reasons I was in the box room earlier was to find a couple of items for my own giveaway so I'll have to go back in there tomorrow and hopefully not get distracted by UFOs next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment