Sunday 30 January 2011

Crikey!

This is the 5th post in one month - unheard of from me!

Anyway, here's my progress on Beatrix:

I want to get this brushstroke butterfly UFO done as well. I started it last year but I think that doing the pink one has reminded me how much I enjoy stitching this design. I'm definitely going to do more and I did like the one made in all different shades of pink so I'm tempted to do more like that in blues, oranges and purples. That's the plan, anyway...


Both these pictured here are on my Up 4 a Challenge list so hopefully I'll get two done and dusted in the next couple of months.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in both of these pieces! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these have reminded me that I never sent off my butterflies for the Charity SAL and that there are still so many squares we planned to stitch for the other groups. Hope to get plenty of time for them next year if we keep it going!

    ReplyDelete