Sunday 2 June 2013

I have been a bit busy...

stitching and reading...

I'm on course to read a lot more books this year than for a long time which isn't really saying much :-) Recently I've finished A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy, The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner and Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness to name just three. I don't know why but I think the Kindle helps with reading more, maybe because I take it with me more often than I would a book.

I'm currently reading What to do When Someone Dies by Nicci French which is a hit so far.


I've done a bit of stitching - finished Mrs Duck, a few cards and a square for my Aunt's quilt which is being made by SOLAK.





I'm currently making a couple more squares for SOLAK as I haven't stitched for the group for a while but I really need to get back to doing Jackie's Mum's piece which I'll take a photo of in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back, Helen! Looks like you've been really busy, too ;) Great stitching - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky!! How are you?

    It's good to be back, I just need to remember to pop in every week or so :-)

    ReplyDelete